PDA

View Full Version : How about some GT2GT3CUP.ORG merchandise!

GT3Racerich
05-03-2011, 08:20 PM
Hi Guys.
First post. I did not know where else to put it.
Are there any plans for any merchandise?
I would love to have a nice carbon fiber license plate frame with the
GT2GT3CUP.ORG logo on it. Anyone else?
By the way, I always thought the GT cars deserved their own area in the Special Interest Registers. I do not know who is responsible but who ever it is, thanks for putting it together.
Rich

FTS
05-03-2011, 08:52 PM
Rich, welcome to the nut house (j/k :pals:). I'd give credit to few gentelmen as mentioned here (http://gt2gt3cup.org/faq.php?faq=sigfaq#faq_mission).

Very glad you joined, and interesting first question for sure. Actually "merchandise" is on its way so to speak. PCA National has its merchandise available to all members of course, but we will have the merchandise slightly modified with our logo and orange touches ;) The only thing standing in the way is me getting our logo done in hi-res. We should have the merchandise ready to order hopefully this month.

Unfortunately a license plate frame is not one of them at this time, but it is something we may want to look into as I like the idea.

Once again, welcome.

GT3Racerich
05-04-2011, 04:03 PM
Thanks Fatih, looking forward to it.
After posting last night I was looking around the site found the above link with the names of the guys responsible. Some I know from other forums and some I do not, but again, Thanks to all.
Rich

TRAKCAR
05-04-2011, 07:01 PM
welcome to the nut house
I personally prefer Insane asylum :-DDD

GT3Racerich, welcome your taste in cars is impeccable! :-DD

GT3Racerich
05-05-2011, 04:06 PM
I personally prefer Insane asylum :-DDD

GT3Racerich, welcome your taste in cars is impeccable! :-DD

Thanks, as is yours!
Rich

ATL Fahrer
05-05-2011, 08:24 PM
Can we have a group hug for the white RS's? ;)

jenk12m
05-05-2011, 09:17 PM
I'm out numbered

FTS
05-05-2011, 11:39 PM
Awww, only the RSs?