PDA

View Full Version : Sabine Schmitz website and videos

CWS
05-17-2011, 08:49 PM
http://speedbee.de/69-0-gallery.html

Check out the first video (Onboards VLN 08). She cooks, she threads the needle and cleans house...on the track. Good Stuff.

FTS
05-17-2011, 09:19 PM
That pass is priceless!!!

24Chromium
05-18-2011, 07:21 PM
Did anyone else notice, in the opening scene in the kitchen, she's still wearing her race suit? Now that's my kind of woman. Too bad she's already married!

FTS
05-18-2011, 08:31 PM
Did anyone else notice, in the opening scene in the kitchen, she's still wearing her race suit? Now that's my kind of woman.
:ROFL!:
I hadn't noticed, it is just too funny.

You know we are all car nuts, no doubt, but I think there is a limit of how much car-talk even I can take. I enjoy coming home and just talking other stuff with Tansel, my wife; she always has new stuff to surprise me :kiss:

csmarx
05-22-2011, 03:46 PM
:ROFL!:
I hadn't noticed, it is just too funny.

You know we are all car nuts, no doubt, but I think there is a limit of how much car-talk even I can take. I enjoy coming home and just talking other stuff with Tansel, my wife; she always has new stuff to surprise me :kiss:

Trust me, Sabine has a number interesting attributes - ahem! :D

Not the least of which is her rauccus sense of humor. She's very entertaining to be around, and the conversation is by no means all about cars.

-Christian

FTS
05-25-2011, 12:07 AM
I don't doubt it, she certainly looks like a multi-dimensional person, would love to meet her some day. But more impotantly, would love to join you at the 'ring one nice spring day and just have a run at it :D