PDA

View Full Version : So, How Did It Turn Out at Solo II Stu?

FTS
08-08-2011, 09:59 AM
What happened? Anxiously awaiting the report Stu, c'mon ;)

SMF32s
08-08-2011, 10:36 AM
Well, My main competition, a very prepared Z06, ended up having issues from a track day the prior day and did not show. I drove OK but had my best time on my first run which is somewhat frustrating. The first time I have done that this year. Either way, my time was OK and took the win by 1.7 seconds and finally locked up the season championship in ASP for the Washington DC Region of the SCCA. So I can take a breath and relax now. Have our last DC SCCA event next Sunday. Have our Porschefest event at Summit Point on Saturady and look forward to seeing Bman out there with his GT2+ and hope to see a few more of the group from the great Tech Session you hosted on this past Saturday.

Thanks for checking in.

Stu

FTS
08-08-2011, 11:35 PM
AWESOME!!! Congratulation Stu, well deserved championship. Taking the championship with still one event to go is superb, and against such well prep'd Z06s is very impressive. Well done Stu!

bman
08-09-2011, 07:48 AM
Great to meet you and congrats on the championship! Pretty impressive considering your brake pads don't work cold. Or is that your secret ;)

Hope you can make out this weekend. I am struggling with a bad back which I threw out Sunday but I am hoping to be okay by the weekend. If I am struggling, we will find you a fun car to run in. :-)(

SMF32s
08-09-2011, 12:44 PM
Great to meet you and congrats on the championship! Pretty impressive considering your brake pads don't work cold. Or is that your secret ;)

Hope you can make out this weekend. I am struggling with a bad back which I threw out Sunday but I am hoping to be okay by the weekend. If I am struggling, we will find you a fun car to run in. :-)(

Sounds good. See you Saturday.