PDA

View Full Version : Off to Sebring with Chin this weekend!!

SMF32s
12-05-2011, 03:22 PM
Just thought I would say thanks for sucking me in and starting the ball rolling downhill. I am off to Sebring this Saturday with Chin and will keep my fingers crossed I handle the situation well. From the look of posts on Rennlist, I will get to meet many of you and put faces with the web names I have come to recognize.

Looking forward to it and hoping for nice weather and conditions. I'll try not to embarrass any of you and to bring my instructor back in one piece not stammering his name to himself.

Cheers,

Stu :D

BlkGT3
12-06-2011, 10:50 AM
Just thought I would say thanks for sucking me in and starting the ball rolling downhill. I am off to Sebring this Saturday with Chin and will keep my fingers crossed I handle the situation well. From the look of posts on Rennlist, I will get to meet many of you and put faces with the web names I have come to recognize.

Looking forward to it and hoping for nice weather and conditions. I'll try not to embarrass any of you and to bring my instructor back in one piece not stammering his name to himself.

Cheers,

Stu :D

Stu,

Weather looks awesome from a rain prediction earlier. You will:-8 like Sebring and be sure to look up Randy & Peter, White RS's with disreputable looking drivers, for a :-8:-8:-8:-8 or so. I won't be over until Sunday so I will miss you this time.

Peter

SMF32s
12-06-2011, 12:35 PM
Thanks and sorry I'll miss catching up with you. I'll track everyone down and keep the beers to a minimum or at least try. Looks like a fun group and can't wait to get out on the track.

See you on another day.

Stu

BlkGT3
12-12-2011, 10:36 AM
Stu,

Sorry the weather wasn't better:beatinghead: did you at least get a couple of dry sessions. I managed to get 2 dry sessions Sunday morning and ran 2 wet :-8 sessions in the afternoon.

Peter

SMF32s
12-12-2011, 02:55 PM
Peter,

I got two almost dry if not dry sessions in before it got real wet and Izzone took me out for the fast route around the track in his RS.(he was pretty fast too:-DD) I had a great time and hope to get back out there in better conditions another time. I definitely need more practice to remember everything but my times were Ok given the conditions in comparison to Peter and Randy in the same conditions. (at least I thought so)

The group of guys were fun to meet and hang out with and I hope to run with you and everyone else again before I bring the car back up to DC for the summer. Everyone could not have been any nicer or more generous with the beers :-8 or the offers of help on any repairs. The crew from Orbit Racing was fantastic too.

Sorry I missed seeing you out there but hopefully we'll find another good weekend at Sebring or another South Florida track before the middle of March.

Stu

FTS
12-24-2011, 11:57 AM
You have no pics?

SMF32s
01-03-2012, 03:34 PM
Here you go... I am going back for the day on Saturday the 14th of January. Looking forward to a fun, safe day.

Happy New Year!

Stu

FTS
01-12-2012, 04:35 PM
I am so jealous and so tired of work right now :(

mooty
01-12-2012, 09:36 PM
reter, rad, izzone, and a bunch of usual suspects are all there now.....
wish i was too

SMF32s
01-13-2012, 02:28 PM
Headed to the airport in a few minutes and driving up from West Palm Beach at 5AM tomorrow for the day. I am sure i will catch up with the whole crew. I'll think of you guys but not while I'm actually on the track!

Stu