PCA GT2, GT3 and Cup Car SIG

PCA GT2, GT3 and Cup Car SIG (http://gt2gt3cup.org/index.php)
-   GT2, GT3, RS and Cup Car Discussions (http://gt2gt3cup.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Lucky Buyers: 4.0 Spec Thread- What Is Yours? (http://gt2gt3cup.org/showthread.php?t=200)

TRAKCAR 06-02-2011 08:52 AM

Re: Lucky Buyers: 4.0 Spec Thread- What Is Yours?

I think Silver is perfect!

CWS 06-02-2011 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRAKCAR (Post 2221)
I think Silver is perfect!

Saving Silver for the track wheels. ;)

Trackrat 06-02-2011 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CWS (Post 2222)
Saving Silver for the track wheels. ;)

I switched to White paint with white wheels :eek:

CWS 06-02-2011 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trackrat (Post 2225)
I switched to White paint with white wheels :eek:

Seriously! From the full-Vadar look?

Trackrat 06-02-2011 07:36 PM

Yup.

And let me tell you I have been agonizing over the decision between Darth Vader and Snow White :-((

Best capture yet I have heard of the exhaust...whooo-wee!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzV-AY2z5gA

TRAKCAR 06-02-2011 08:24 PM

Sounds delicious!

FTS 06-02-2011 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trackrat (Post 2225)
i switched to white paint with white wheels :eek:

:-dd:-dd:-dd

jenk12m 06-03-2011 09:02 PM

Sounds awesome and those F1 tracks look sooooo smooth. Turn 1 5th gear, so I can only imagine...

csmarx 06-12-2011 12:06 AM

Have any of you considered European delivery option? When else would you ever get to drive this car at the Nürburg Ring? With a July build you could join the 6 of us going so far!

-Christian

Trackrat 06-14-2011 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by csmarx (Post 2340)
Have any of you considered European delivery option? When else would you ever get to drive this car at the Nürburg Ring? With a July build you could join the 6 of us going so far!

-Christian

Then I have the agony of the multi-month wait to get it over here. Too painful :(
Plus I want to clear film it before I cover it in rockchips...lol.

To clarify, you and other friends are going there to take 4.0 deliveries? Or various Porsche deliveries? Do you have a thread on this adventure somewhere? If not kindly start a new one as I would love to hear all about it.

:-8

TRAKCAR 06-14-2011 05:07 PM

My car was build Feb 23, so I had to cancel Euro delivery because there was 2' of snow last year in Germany around that time.

I really hate that, I figure I ship my car back this summer, but it turned out that is easier said then done. Mancation will have to suffice this year.

I would do Euro delivery for sure. Pete, reconcider please. I have pages and pages of links and prep work I never used. Just re-read Team Drug Money's thread frrom last year. It was Epic and published in Panorama!

CWS 06-14-2011 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trackrat (Post 2388)
Then I have the agony of the multi-month wait to get it over here. Too painful :(
Plus I want to clear film it before I cover it in rockchips...lol.
:-8

Would like to do euro delivery but have issues for all the reasons Savy already pointed out plus November delivery not the best time for running around the Alps. Then there's the fact that BMW offers a discount for Euro delivery while Porsche charges $5k.......

mrmuller 07-25-2011 10:17 PM

Hi all, I am new here and thought I would chime in. Mine is due Oct/Nov sometime, which is fine by me as I will have my right shoulder rebuilt at the end of August, so it will be a nice get well for next year. The car wont be tracked (save for a day here and there) as I have a 6GT3 specifically for that and wanted something that the wife and I could enjoy both as an unbelievable car and something a little special and different from most.

I must have been lucky. I called my dealer and the allocation was available (this was 4 weeks after release). No question it was list price. Didnt even want a deposit, but I insisted as I wanted to avoid any potential games.

Mine is -

White
White wheels
Full Leather, Black
Alcantara lower console
PCCB
Light headlights
No radio

TRAKCAR 07-25-2011 11:44 PM

Great first post!

Congrats on a great car and my compliments on the specs!

FTS 07-26-2011 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmuller (Post 2785)
Hi all, I am new here and thought I would chime in. Mine is due Oct/Nov sometime, which is fine by me as I will have my right shoulder rebuilt at the end of August, so it will be a nice get well for next year.

Mine is -

White
White wheels
Full Leather, Black
Alcantara lower console
PCCB
Light headlights
No radio

Welcome to the community mrmuller. You are very lucky to find the allocation, and very nice configuration, congratulations :-DD