View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 08:47 AM
Vice Advocate

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Garage
Default Re: Mancation II Drive North, or ship car to CA?

Quick update

- We registered and paid for all the events and booked most hotel nights:
Autobahn Country Club July 9+10
Road America PCA 11+12
Mosport 14
Mid Ohio 15-16-17
Watkins Glen 18+19

- We're both getting the PFC dimpled front rotors and we will have 3 sets of worn front OEM rotors and 1 set of OEM rear rotors with us as spares.

- Running PFC08 pads and we will take 1 extra set each with us, they won't last 10 days. We will see how far they go. I am adding front brake ducts next week, but I don't think they are really needed at those tracks. Nothing Like Sebring PBIR and Homestead. I think the brake parts manufacturers designed these brake killer tracks down here

- Cars are both Dyno'd for the fun of it, bit Dyno'ed at about 420HP, so that looks good as well.

- Tires: Toyo 18" RA1 245F and 335R. We each will have 2 sets mounted on rims and we will have about 6 rears and 2 fronts each to mount.

I hope there is still room for a beer cooler

Both cars' allignment is the same, the only difference will be the LSD and brake ducts that I have, but Izzone is thinking about doing that as well.

Sold '07GT3 white