View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 02:40 PM
Vice Advocate

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default GT2RS Track Pics and Video

Trying to get used to driving a turbo car is a challenge. Lag is short, but it is there and does take a second or two to ramp up from sleepy 3.6 to Lighty Beast It took me until the last laps, of the last session, on the second day to post my best times. So 1. there is a learning curve and 2. The boy is capable of learning lol

All stock except for the MovIt ceramic replacement rotors (another thread) which were excellent. Oh, and a BK harness bar with Schroth GT3 specific belts. OE MPSC tires running 32-33 PSI hot. Rear bar full stiff, front bar 1 from full stiff. Tightened both on second day to try and tighten the whole platform as much as possible as I find it to be under dampened and under sprung when pressed hard. If a case could be made for more track duty I would put the same Intrax system on it I have on my 3RS (detailed in other post).

But for a street legal production car it was relatively neutral and benign handling out of the box.

Fun times, enjoy!

Photos thanks to Dito Milian/GotBlueMilkphotography.com. As always awesome shots from the lensmaster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LprL3Atxf14

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by FTS; 04-23-2011 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Inserted the link for Pete's 3RS Project