View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 10:02 AM
Vice Advocate

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Garage
Default Re: GT3RS chasing GT3RS with Chris Harris at Sebring

Quote:
I don't know what your secret sauce is, but I can use the recepe for scoring points with your wife (obviously I don't want to score points with your wife, but I'd like to use it with mine ) You left your wife in NY with credit card(s) and jumped in a plane to Sebring for a man? Granted it is CH, but...
No, I'm not that crazy!
I would have lost all my points I just earned walking my ass off on Madison Ave in 45 degree weather, taking it all without any moaning while looking at 4 and 5 digit price tags, encouraging her to buy, while praying she doesn't! Our trip home was scheduled for Saturday night. I sneaked most text messages when she was not looking.

His driving looked very fast ;-) he went down 1 gear in a lot of places. He was faster in some (Where I should have go down a gear), but slower in others because he only did 3! laps only in MJenk12's car, so I am sure he did not push the limit of his mid corner speed. No question much faster driver then me. As if that was ever in doubt.

I could stay with him onlybecause it was 1000 Sebring laps VS 3 and mine all in my own car..

Sold '07GT3 white