View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 03:44 PM
Registered Porsche Owner

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Garage
Default 1st SCCA AX of 2011 (Fatih insisted)

Had fun this past Sunday. Very competitive group here in DC and had my best finish ever. Finished 1st in ASP and Paxed 6 out of 189 entrants. PAX is the SCCA's Nationally accepted handicap system for measuring the times of all entrants against each other. Here in DC, most of the top 15 PAX time drivers are typically past or present National Champions or compete at that level on a regular basis.

The car felt great after adjusting the GMG bars and camber with the hats rotated. Have to thank Intersport Perfomance here in the DC area for all of the help and advice. Those guys know their stuff and the service is awesome.

New Hoosier A6's helped too. Looking forward to doing a few National events this summer too.

I know most of you guys are track rats and maybe don't see AX as too much but I enjoy it and find it to be awfully safe and a lot less expensive. I will give the track a shot sometime this year. Won a Spec Miata rental for a weekend so I have to go now.

If you're in or around DC, give me a shout and come on out sometime. Fatih was always there for a long time and he still shows up once iin a while.

Stu