View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 10:29 AM
Registered Porsche Owner

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Garage
Default Re: 1st SCCA AX of 2011 (Fatih insisted)

ASP is still pretty competitive. We have the National Champ in ASP in Richmond but he was not there this past week. Wish he was so I could compare myself. Mainly Corvette Z06's. It takes a lot of money and time to make those competitive.

I am actually using Intersport and not IMA any more. I am happier with the level of service and quality of work and their commitment to getting me straight. They spent quite a bit of time with me adjusting everything.

My car has only the GMG bars and everything else is stock. I just put a set of GT2 seats in I bought from Fritz via Mickeymu. I think those helped too. I have 18" tires with 255 in front and 315's in rear. The alignment and bar adjustments are what made a huge difference. We'll see if it was a fluke or if I can repeat at the next event.

Come on out. You can do a weekend SCCA membership and sign up. Fatih, you have always been fast. You might get a good laugh out of throwing your new ride around. It's pretty fun to feel the front end lift a corner under power coming out of a turn. Way different than my Boxster S.

Hope to see you guys.

Stu