View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 07:22 PM
Vice Advocate

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Garage
Default Re: Mancation II Drive North, or ship car to CA?

Quote:
Too late now, but you guys should have gotten all RL'ters to autograph your cars along the way.
I left my sharpie out on the ducktail tonight....
Arrived at Mosport. Border crossing was a breeze, it must be my ideal son in law honest face :-)
Drove hard today, the Dodge got a workout. No tickets but MPG fell like a brick and I think we got airborn a few times on the fantastic MI roads.
The drivers go slow around here. I don'y mean onthe track. No point by's either ;-) Lots of weaving through traffic and bullying to get here on time.

Tomorrow Mosport.
10 corners, easy on brakes..You'd think how hard can it be until you show up and a bike rider lost his life today on track. Sobering. RIP.

Dropped the trailer, unloaded the cars and we look forward to learn the new track first thing in the morning, probably not so bright and not so early as we just found the "a stones throw" pub down the road from the HI Express

More tomorrow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.jpg (49.7 KB, 5 views)

Sold '07GT3 white

Last edited by TRAKCAR; 07-13-2011 at 07:31 PM.