View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 10:34 PM
SIG Advocate

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 7
Garage
Default Nothing Goes As Planned

Well, finaly preperations for VIR are underway, but nothing goes as planned of course

I had ordered Carbotech XP10 pads, or at least I thought I did, but only the fronts showed up today. And because I had to finish all brake jobs today as I have not time at all over the weekend or next week, I had to come up with another solution.

Last weekend, during instructor referesher I was lucky and first time in my life I won something, A $150 gift certificate from OG Racing . So, I gave them a call to see what they had available, they were fresh out of RS29s, so I settled with RS19s. I drover 40 miles to get them and back of course.

Then I finally heard from my tire supplier, Radial Tire, they could not get the Trofeos, none in the country in the sizes for the 3. So, I settled for the R888s, which I'll be picking them up on OZ wheels tomorrow . I actually really liked those tires on the Cayman, but they are noisy and not the best in rain.

Anyway, I could not get to my desired setup, but I certainly am ready for VIR!!!