View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 08:32 PM
Vice Advocate

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Garage
Default Re: Mancation II Drive North, or ship car to CA?

Thanks everyone for your comments, recommendations and advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranqster View Post
I know I am a little late in posting but I have used DeMoise Trucking from Jacksonville to Albuquerque, and a few times from Albuquerque to Las Vegas. Covered transport and great service. They have always been less than Intercity. Call Bill DeMoise 864-609-9390.

I will use them when I finally get to go to the PCA race DE at Daytona.

The East North trip sounds like a great trip.
Thanks Pranqster, for now the North trip is winning out, we're just trying to firm up the exact tracks and dates but I will keep it in mind. We're also working on a half baked plan to ship a bunch of cars to California next year. We will be shopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticgt3 View Post
Peter,

We're waiting for you here in California. You'll meet great people, and get an endless supply of cookies to slow you down.

Armando
Armando, great to see you here, I can't wait to come over and meet all the West coast legends :-)
Cookies! Ooohh, tempting!
It looks like CA has to wait until next year, but I may be bringing a buch of East coasters with me :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEKGT3 View Post
Peter,
Would like to see you guys up the Northeast, Watkins Glen is an amazing track and will not disappoint but after living in Northern California and having the chance to drive the first 3 on your list Thunder Hill, Sears Point (Infineon) and Laguna Seca I say, "Go West Young Man!!!!"
Best of Luck either one will be a blast.
If it's the NE I want to partake in your PBOC date at Monticello, another good spot in NE and pretty close to NYC. Would want to join in on that one for sure!
Best,
Ted
Hello ted, welcome to this forum as well!!
Thunder Hill, Sears Point (Infineon), Laguna Seca, Monticello...You are full of great idea's. Unfortunately I can only handle a few weeks of insanity at the time.

I found Monticello PBOC days here: http://www.mytrackschedule.com/ViewE...PBOC_Northeast

I have not contacted them because it is the same date as we plan to be at Mosport.

Nothing final and no time today to work on it, but I guess we are looking at:

We wanted to go to Calabogie 7-10 and Mt Tremblant 11+12, but sound ristriction means making exhausts OEM.

So maybe now:
Autobahn with PCA 9+10 We wanted to go to Calabogie, but sound ristriction means making exhausts OEM.
Road America 11+12 PCA
Looking for something 13 or 14 on our way to Mosport
Mosport 15-17 PCA
Watkins Glen 18+19 Audiclub

Nobody contacted yet, but maybe we can make up our mind soon and start booking

Sold '07GT3 white