SIG Advocate

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 7
Garage
Default Re: Hello and a quick intro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT THRE View Post
Greetings,

New member here. Thanks guys for putting this Registry together.
Welcome!!! Enjoy the new car, which I am sure you are already.

Quote:
FTS, regarding your wife getting in your car. You should have let her sit in it before you bought it. Let her get used to the seats. I brought my wife to the dealership to see how she like the shape and feel of the seats before I bought it. Although, already had a deposit on it. She liked the snug feel around her. It's all about the comfort level.
Well if you knew her... She is totally against event the idea of the GT3, tracking and other time wasting activities. But that is why we get along so well, some excitement in our lives is welcome

Quote:
I agree with your advice about FTS's wife. Having met her recently I can tell you she's beautiful and intelligent. It should be easy to convince her that the GT3 bucket seats are far more comfortable than the living room couch she wants
Oh man, please don't bring the idea of the couch, I am in the dog house already

My son and I went to the NY Auto Show yesterday, rented a mid-size car for the drive. On our way back, which was a 6-hr drive under heavy rain, my son started complaining about the seats of the rental. He said "we should have taken the GT3, the seats are so much more comfortable," which I cannot disagree However, what was more telling about his comment was he did not say the Bimmer, which has 14-way "everything adjustable" seats I hate them btw, never can get comfortable in it, short of long drives.