View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 01:49 PM
Vice Advocate

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Garage
Default Re: Mancation II Drive North, or ship car to CA?

All cleaned up Click the image to open in full size.

Still need to pick up new CL and black seat belts and door pulls at Champion and the gold CL caps at Orbit.

I love the gold / silver. Looks very clean.

The yellow lights and black speedster fender protection were Pepi's idea. I am not sure but did not dislike them anought to ask him to take it of right there Click the image to open in full size.

If I can learn to like the black Speedster fender protection it would help a lot with tire marks there, just an extra protection layer on top of the extended fender guards and the a second layer of clear wrap.
The yellow light I like, wifey hate Click the image to open in full size.

I'm thinking doing the 2 head lights also, but I wonder if I want to drive in yellow light?

The Xpel film looks unbelievably smooth, you'd never think the car was wrapped. Super thick layer of automotive paint type finish, self healing top coast and 7! years warranty, including install. Click the image to open in full size.
The fit of the pieces is very nice.

Everyone told me that Pepi from Supershield is the best and I have to agree. Wendy and Pepi sent me this yesterday, so you can put the faces with the names:
http://app.talkfusion.com/fusion2/vi...k5NQ==_8193257
They have a new website too: http://carchatwithautosupershield.com/

The next featured video is supposed to be mine where they show the Vinyl removal and stuff I think... Imma be famous.

I ordered all the Premier and Xpel products to clean and protect the film. I will report to see what works the best and how the ingredients compare.

Pepi took good pictures with his camera, here are my shxtty pics from my Blackberry.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG-20110813-00300.jpg (81.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20110813-00298.jpg (62.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20110813-00297.jpg (77.3 KB, 6 views)

Sold '07GT3 white