Thread: Need your help!
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 09:55 PM
Registered PCA Member

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Exclamation Pick a color .2rs!

Ok, I finally have found three cars after two months or searching, but have not been able to see any of them in person because none of them are near me. I know I would know instantly seeing them all lined up, but that can't happen so I need help from the guys that have them and have seen them in person. I know it's all personal preference, but I would love to hear why everyone picked their color combination! Please give me your opinions and if you would choose differently if you had it to do again, I lost a car trying to go see the color before I purchased it and will not be able to see any in person prior to purchase. I hate to buy without seeing in person, but there isn't much of a choice around here and it's too hard to tell true color from pictures. Thanks for everyones opinion and if I pick fast enough and don't lose these too I will post pictures soon. Below is all I can tell from pictures.

White:
Positives: doesn't show scratches, looks bright all the time, makes the cars line and accents pop
Negatives: is it too normal, will it get boring, tons on the road

Grey-Black:
Positives: the color is different, looks tough in pictures
Negatives: Can't tell but from pictures is it too dull and too flat, will it look good without red?

Aqua Blue:
Positives: it is a metallic, pops in sun, changes color
Negatives: in some pictures it looks too dark, almost normal like it could be on any car. Not sure if the red or gold is the right way to go for accents

Last edited by GYMGUY; 05-03-2011 at 10:33 PM. Reason: title change