Old 05-28-2011, 07:46 AM
Vice Advocate

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Garage
Default Re: Keep Or Sell? 3RS/Spyder vs Cup

Just add the CUP car first.
You can always sell the others.

The blue one makes the most sense to sell with the 4.0 on the way, but with the time, money and memories invested I'd never sell it. The 4.0 won't show up until Sept?
The Spyder maybe if you don't value the dop down ride once in a while..

If you do sell, you can first try to sell to fellow nutcase first as-is with all the stuff. I did so with last GT3 and I loved the thought of someone taking the car and continue to track it as intended. Maybe a few $$ less then parting out, but less hassle more satisfaction....

Cupcar, remember that you must trailer and have mechanic with you for CUP. Maybe you can just start them and drive, but I think there might be more to driving a CUP car.
You might go fast, but not like the rough harsh high maint ride after the thrill wears off..
You might love it enough to dump all else and start your own race team, or just use the CUP with full arrive and drive service and just show up with helmet at the races ;-)

Either way there will be a trusty 4.0 and GT2RS waiting to drive you to the circuit.

Sold '07GT3 white