View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 01:33 PM
Vice Advocate

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Garage
Default Re: Lucky Buyers: 4.0 Spec Thread- What Is Yours?

Most definitely A/C. I think you will hate no A/C, plus I will need it when I take it off your hands. A/C weight is not in the wrong place, that's why I don't bother with lightweight headlights, battery and don't value the CF fenders and such much. The 4.0 is worth price of admission IMHO.

The CS bar is nice and good enough, I would add it because you need something for the seat belts, looks nice, adds some stiffnes to the tub and will help some if you wreck bad.

Exhaust on the other hand is 42lbs that must go.

I suggest doing lots and lots of "testing" in the blue one before 4.0 shows up and bolt everything that works onto the 4.0 and sell the blue one mostly stock. I think the 3.8 would get dusty quick when parked next to a track/street ready 4.0 and the perfect street/track ready GT2RS.

Then again, like Mike says, just sell the house who wouldn't want to live with a red, white and blue RS, one in each flavor sitting in the mancave all ready, willing and extremely able :-)

Sold '07GT3 white