View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 07:26 AM
Vice Advocate

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Garage
Default Re: Minimal essential mods to tracked GT3/RS

Ahh, yes off course! Allignment. I forgot! Corner balancing would be good as well.

Trackrat, I will try Endless brake fluid next time if I go with Endless pads. Just for the hell of it. Keep us posted I really like my SRF brake fluid and know of 30K + mile GT3's that are tracked hard and ran SRF for 4 years straight. No problems yet.

I am also thinking of trying the crazy expensive Endless pads A45mB or something like that. If I can get them on time for Sebring.

Servicing the wheel bolts and clean thread is also a good point!
I can add; Mega torque wrench, Lowes paint can opener, Lock bar to depress brake pedal against seat, Castrol grease, extra wheel nut (Damaged the original, don't ask, beer involved) a spare wheel nut and 2 spare center dust caps because the fly off on the cool down lap..

Oh and ideally extra TPS in the track wheels :-)
Also get Porsche shop to PIWIS reprogram to turn off all seat belt warning lights and chimes.
Still to do: reprogram flat tire warning limits with PIWIS. So far success for frnts, but rears still give flat tire warning..

Gurney pic:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG00200-20100926-1320.jpg (51.3 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG00199-20100926-1319.jpg (47.7 KB, 7 views)

Sold '07GT3 white

Last edited by TRAKCAR; 04-29-2011 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Accidently posted pics of my dog