View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 05:55 PM
Vice Advocate

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Garage
Default Re: Mancation II Drive North, or ship car to CA?

I'm driving the truck and posting anyways

Randy is right the canadians are right......eh

Just left the track. Still hung over, but even higher on aderiline.

Many many thanks to Paul, Francois and teh other folks we met.

There is no way I could have posted a 1:33.9 without Francois taking me out for a session first thing. He is a seriously good driver and super smooth. I am a horrible passenger and the track scared the living shit out of me.

Also many thanks to Paul for stopping by to explain the track to us. The track was initially intimidating, but fairly easy to learn. It takes a lot of bravery and delicate car control. I think I could have done a better lap time if I would have had more than 5 clean laps thanks to three super slow cars I lapped every other lap.

There were a few other GT3RS and a GTR that were equally fast and I chased them around the track for a session as well, tons of fun.

Jodi actually called and actually showed up, being that our memories were a bit foggy we were a bt worried. She turned out to be as cool as we remembered at the bar last night.......just like Paul, Francois and other guys she signed my car as well.

Randy talked her into going for a ride with him. She was very impressed came out of the car shaky, but like a good canadian girl stayed and had a beer with us while we changed our corded tires

All in all another fantastic day for Randy and me on Manication

On our way to Mid Ohio, whatever course we get to drive, we will figure out. At least we wont be hungover since we will not be in the hotel until midnight....and need to be at teh track bright and early.

FLATOUT videos to follow
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG-20110714-00245.jpg (80.5 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20110714-00246.jpg (39.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20110714-00250.jpg (54.2 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20110714-00251.jpg (61.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20110714-00252.jpg (44.9 KB, 8 views)

Sold '07GT3 white