View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 05:21 PM
Vice Advocate

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Garage
Default Re: Mancation II Drive North, or ship car to CA?

Preparation for Mancation continues, went by Orbit today to see my car and Izzone dropped off his car and I will load them both up next week.
We met up with GT2 cheater Eddie and Erik and his 4 year old twins, the plan was to discuss ongoing planning of Mancation, but we were too busy ordering beer to bring it up. I see a theme, or a red thread developing there...

My car is getting front air ducts, really slick looking, just 2 2" holes in the front that go straight to the brakes and orbit is working on some naca? ducts under the car that will duct more air from the bottom of the car to the front brakes through the space of the non present AWD. Sounds good to me, you can never have enough brake cooling down south and I really noticed the small ducts on the rear compared to the .1, so why not Click the image to open in full size.

Izzone is just doing some maintenance and getting PFC 2 piece rotors and PFC hat, PFC08 pads and create some downforce by setting more wing and maybe the same CUP LSD as I have.
We are all stocked up on extra sets of rims, tires, brake pads and rotors.

Orbit knows about our 5 event, 10 track days in 2 week plan, so thet will give the cars an extra look over. With such smart planning we should be OK right? Right.

Erik's orange RS with the apropriate 666 decals is there for a new waterpump and whatever else to make it stop puking coolant.

In the background the awesome blue '11 RS getting the RSR conversion, so they will have some leftover RS trash ;-)
The white body is a rear 996 CupR that is gettingcompletely restored.

Sorry about the crappy pics..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Riviera Beach-20110625-00164.jpg (58.0 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Riviera Beach-20110625-00165.jpg (39.4 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Riviera Beach-20110625-00166.jpg (49.5 KB, 6 views)

Sold '07GT3 white