Go Back   PCA GT2, GT3 and Cup Car SIG Forums > GT2/GT3/Cup Car Register Discussions > GT2, GT3, RS and Cup Car Discussions
Register Forums FAQs Search

GT2, GT3, RS and Cup Car Discussions Discussions on all topics related to all Porsche GT vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2011, 11:08 AM
Registered Porsche Owner

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Garage
Default I'm told Porsche cancelled my warranty!!!!

My 2007 GT3 factory warranty is good till Nov. 17, 2011 and the car was purchased by me from an Ohio dealer under a CPO. I have autocrossed my car and only changed the sway bars to the Porsche Cup bars. Back this summer, I had a run in with Porsche about my LSD letting go and they ultimately denied the claim however the dealer I used, Porsche of Annapolis very nicely credited me back quite a bit to offset the charges for the repair.

I now have taken my car to Porsche of Tyson's Corner in VA and am being told that the reapir under warranty of the nonfunctioning TPMS in my car and a cigarette lighter that does not function is being denied because my car's warranty has been flagged by Porsche to be cancelled due to modifications and tracking the car!!!!

I Have called Porsche and they are looking into it and are supposed to get back to me by COB today. I am about ready to explode as I paid a premium for the car just to get it CPO'ed. I can not believe that they are such SOB's. I have done nothing out ot he oridunary with my car and if this is the case, anyone whom does DE's or does even a simple bolt on part change has voided their warranty.

I am prepared to pull the trigger with my attorneys on this one. I can not imagine what they are thinking.

I am totally overwhelmed with anger on this.

Stu