Go Back   PCA GT2, GT3 and Cup Car SIG Forums > GT2/GT3/Cup Car Register Discussions > GT2, GT3, RS and Cup Car Discussions
Register Forums FAQs Search

GT2, GT3, RS and Cup Car Discussions Discussions on all topics related to all Porsche GT vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2011, 12:39 AM
PCA Member

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Re: Lucky Buyers: 4.0 Spec Thread- What Is Yours?

Thanks for the warm welcome. There is a story to the allocation. In 2009 I bought the S5 and the GTS from this dealer when they where selling nothing. They proceeded to screw me royaly on service, culminating in the painting of the rear caliper on the GTS silver on a wheel repair. That night I got an email from the GM asking me how my service was. Let's just say at the end of it, they owed me one and I called it in.

If it wasn't for the shoulder, I would do euro delivery just for the experience and to have some fun and memories with the wife.

MM