Go Back   PCA GT2, GT3 and Cup Car SIG Forums > GT2/GT3/Cup Car Register Discussions > AutoX, DE and Racing Discussions
Register Forums FAQs Search

AutoX, DE and Racing Discussions All discussions related autoxing, DE, amateur and professional racing activities

View Poll Results: Should everyone invest in hiring a coach after getting signed off solo?
Every one should do this to progress from being safe, do being safe and drive well. 9 40.91%
Every one should do this before their first mods besides tires, pads and brake fluid. 5 22.73%
It is better to first get 2-3 track events running solor before hiring a coach. 8 36.36%
No need to spend $500 - 1000. I'm great & I need 22" & a superCharger w/ methanol injection. 2 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-16-2011, 01:28 PM
Registered PCA Member

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Re: Coaching...?

One other thing I want to chime in on here... I wholly agree with the technique of having a "coach" drive your car and use the data logger to capture that session in order to compare a pure apples to apples comparision (same car, tires, track, conditions, etc.) of you vs: them. This is a great tool available to you when you've got these fancy systems!