Go Back   PCA GT2, GT3 and Cup Car SIG Forums > GT2/GT3/Cup Car Register Discussions > GT2 & GT3 Cars for Sale/Wanted

GT2 & GT3 Cars for Sale/Wanted Sale and Purchase of street-based Porsche GT vehicles

Old 04-29-2011, 08:52 PM
Registered PCA Member

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Question So who wants to sell me their 10 or 11 RS now that the 4.0 is out?!!!

So who wants to sell me their 10 or 11 RS now that the 4.0 is out?!!!If anyone is interested in selling their 2010 or 2011 RS for a good price please PM me. I prefer BLUE with front lift first, but am open to other colors and options. I tried to talk my wife into green, but she refuses to go for it and she also says it must have a radio for our weekend drives. I really can't complain at least she is letting me buy an RS finally!
Old 04-29-2011, 09:07 PM
Vice Advocate

Garage
Default Re: So who wants to sell me their 10 or 11 RS now that the 4.0 is out?!!!

The new 4.0 might entice some to sell and maybe create a dip in the next few months, prices have stabilized 120K, more for highly optioned cars and maybe going up as inventory is drying up with no new RS for the next 3 or so years after the 200K 4.0.

Sold '07GT3 white
Old 04-29-2011, 10:35 PM
SIG Advocate

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 7
Garage
Default Re: So who wants to sell me their 10 or 11 RS now that the 4.0 is out?!!!

I do think several of them will be on the market in the next couple of months, but as soon as the first press review happens, then there will be couple of dozen hit the market IMHO. You should wait until July-September time frame, I positive you'll make a great deal on a lightly used one.

If you want a GT3, I'll sell you mine right now
Old 04-30-2011, 12:11 PM
Registered PCA Member

I hope you are right. I have found a couple new ones giving 10% off, but I know I can do better used. Hopefully they will pop up soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTS View Post
I do think several of them will be on the market in the next couple of months, but as soon as the first press review happens, then there will be couple of dozen hit the market IMHO. You should wait until July-September time frame, I positive you'll make a great deal on a lightly used one.

If you want a GT3, I'll sell you mine right now
Old 04-30-2011, 12:14 PM
Vice Advocate

Garage

It does depend on how highly they are optioned.
The cheapest car I have seen sold was a base, no option car from Mooty for $120K about 4 weeks ago. Could be that $140K Msrp cars are going for close to the same. Izzone just bought that car from Mooty and he did some shopping around and offered on other cars.

Keep us posted what you find.

Sold '07GT3 white
Old 06-23-2011, 07:41 PM
Registered PCA Member

2011 GT3RS, White/red; 2000mi, LWHL,LWbattery,ACdelete,Radiodelete,PCCB,full leather,carbon pkg; asking 130K Reply dbrescia@new.rr.com