Go Back   PCA GT2, GT3 and Cup Car SIG Forums > GT2/GT3/Cup Car Register Discussions > GT2, GT3, RS and Cup Car Discussions

GT2, GT3, RS and Cup Car Discussions Discussions on all topics related to all Porsche GT vehicles

Old 06-21-2011, 07:56 PM
Vice Advocate

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Garage
Default '11 RS => CUP R Conversion

Some of you have been asking about RSR part numbers, etc. I think I even have seen some pictures of RSR looking car on the road in the middle east on these pages.

Waaaayy out of my league but now it is really happening locally.

I dropped of my car yesterday for some real slick looking custom front brake ducts (Pictures to follow) and saw this:
http://www.orbitracing.com/current-p...?g2_itemId=554

I think I'll visit the shop a bit more often the coming weeks Click the image to open in full size.
Some of those 4.0 engine part numbers would go really well with the RSR conversion, but I have no idea what they are up to with the suspension, engine or how they will make the wheels fit right etc. Can't wait to see it come together (Apart).

The RSR thoughts got me all confused and shakey and I almost put these dive planes on my car, but decided to wait for the more measured 4.0 ones Click the image to open in full size.

Attached Thumbnails
IMG_8054.jpg  

Sold '07GT3 white

Last edited by TRAKCAR; 07-03-2011 at 08:37 AM.
Old 06-25-2011, 05:22 PM
Vice Advocate

Garage
Default Re: '11 RS => RSR Conversion

I was there today. Cool:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zr4...layer_embedded

Sold '07GT3 white
Old 06-25-2011, 11:43 PM
SIG Advocate

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 7
Garage

I have been chatting over email with Roger on this project. I think it is a really interesting project and he might actually post some details for us here, while you are on your Baha 4000
Old 06-26-2011, 12:40 PM
Vice Advocate

Garage

I'll be back at Orbit July 5th. to load up our 2 GT3RS cars. I hope the car is still theer buy it might be at the body shop.

Rodger is very excited about this and he does not get exited easily :-)
It is pretty mind blowing the amount of detailed custom work is needed to get the best results for this car. Just to get the pretty road going head lights into the CF bodywork is crazy detailed work, but that is what it will take to get the showroom finish!!

Bahaha 4400 you mean, LOL. Red bull should sponsor us, well be drinking that stuff by the crate..

Sold '07GT3 white
Old 06-26-2011, 04:15 PM
Registered Porsche Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRAKCAR View Post
I'll be back at Orbit July 5th. to load up our 2 GT3RS cars. I hope the car is still theer buy it might be at the body shop.

Rodger is very excited about this and he does not get exited easily :-)
It is pretty mind blowing the amount of detailed custom work is needed to get the best results for this car. Just to get the pretty road going head lights into the CF bodywork is crazy detailed work, but that is what it will take to get the showroom finish!!

Bahaha 4400 you mean, LOL. Red bull should sponsor us, well be drinking that stuff by the crate..
I am more a 5 hour energy kind of guy
Old 07-01-2011, 08:08 PM
Vice Advocate

Garage

http://www.orbitracing.com/current-p...?g2_itemId=554

Cool!!

Sold '07GT3 white
Old 07-03-2011, 08:37 AM
Vice Advocate

Garage
Default Re: '11 RS => CUP R Conversion

http://www.porsche.com/usa/eventsand...s/911gt3r-997/ is what it will look like when done. No word on paint sceme yet.

Sold '07GT3 white